General Park Information
In order for everyone to have an enjoyable time at the Splash, we ask that you adhere to these rules during your visit:
- Outside food and beverages are allowed – coolers are subject to search.
- All infants/toddlers 3 years old and under MUST wear swim diapers while utilizing the pools or splash pad. No regular diapers allowed.
- Must be at least 10 years old to visit The Splash alone. 12+ years old may chaperone anyone 6-9 years old.
- Children 5 years old and under must be accompanied into the pool by an adult and directly supervised at all times.
- Guests wearing a flotation device must be supervised by an adult within an arms reach at all times.
- No glass, tobacco products, alcoholic beverages or pets are allowed in the park.
- No refunds for inclement weather, please review our unexpected closure policy.
- Park re-entry allowed with same day receipt and stamp.
- Proper swim attire must be worn.
- The Splash is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Staff may enforce additional rules for the safety of patrons.
- All pools will be cleared 15 minutes prior to the facility closing.
- A safety break/adult swim occurs daily 10 minutes to each hour starting at 11:50am for all pools. All guests under the age of 18 must exit the pool.
- The Splash will not open if the temperature or forecast for the day is 65 degrees or below.
General Slide Rules
- Non-swimmers are not permitted.
- All riders must be 48” (1.22m) tall to ride alone.
- No trains.
- Follow and obey all rules posted for the slide that you wish to ride.
- Follow the directions of the slide attendant.
- Keep all arms and legs inside the flume.
- Do not use the slides under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- For safety, pregnant women or individuals with heart conditions or back trouble should not ride the slides.
- Exit plunge pool quickly.
- Ride at your own risk.
Body Slide Rules
- Single rider only.
- Rider must be in a seated position with their feet first only.
- Slide must be ridden feet first.
- Maximum rider weight of 300 lbs. (136kg).
Tube Slide Rules
- Riders under 48″ (1.22m) tall may ride with an adult 18 years or older.
- Tubes are for single riders 48” tall and over.
- All riders must be seated correctly in the tube they are riding.
- This slide may be ridden without a tube.
- Maximum rider(s) weight 400 lbs.