- We will not accept free passes or discounted coupons.
- Due to State and Health Department restrictions we can only allow 16 swimmers during each reservation. Reservations can be made by City of Golden Residents 5 days in advance and Non-Residents 3 days in advance. Reservations are limited to one per day per guest and 3 per week per guest.
- We will continue to monitor the State and Health Department Guidelines. Availability and numbers are subject to change at any time.
COVID-19 Lap Swim Guidelines
- Lap Swim only for ages 12+
- Face coverings required until entering the pool
- Swimmers must arrive ready to swim
- Deck showers available
- Swimmers must start & stop at their chosen end
- No kick boards, pull buoys or equipment are available
- Proper swim attire is required
- No spectators or guests are permitted
- Proof of residency required for Golden – valid drivers license, utility bill, lease or deed.
- The Splash accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover. No cash or checks accepted.
Unexpected Closure Policy
- Safety is our top priority at the Splash. If the pools are closed due to lightning, severe weather, or health emergencies every attempt will be made to reopen the facility.
- Refunds or complimentary passes will not be issued for unexpected closures.